Síguenos en Youtube haciendo click: AQUÍ
Hi! This cute and colorful crochet Link can brighten anyone’s day! You can make your own crochet Link with our pattern, and use this video as a guide for some techniques and assembly of the doll.
Learn how to make your own diy amigurumi crochet doll Link from the Legend of Zelda games! Handmade creations are the best for collections and gifts. For this doll, I used the Paintbox Yarns cotton yarn. There is more information about the colors and materials I used in the written pattern.
NOTE!: This video was made as a helpful guide to be used along with our pattern. That’s why I don’t show all the stitches, and most parts are abbreviated or sped up. Thank you for watching! 🙂
P A T T E R N
• To get the pattern, visit our shop:
N O T E S
• The way I hold the hook is not the ‘traditional’ way, but it’s the one that helps me get a tighter stitch.
• Feel free to use the techniques that work better for you!
• Our pattern and the products made from it are meant for your personal use only, not for commercial purposes, please.
• This is the yarn that I used:
V I S I T
Visit our shop for premium patterns:
• pattern shop:
and our blog for free patterns!:
A B O U T
• In Roseberry Arts, we offer premium patterns of both original and popular characters.
• In Paper and Landscapes, we like to share creative ideas to inspire your everyday life to be more artistic, positive, and productive.
Royalty Free Music from Bensound
Fuente – Source
Link Crochet Doll – Process, Assembly, and Pattern
Aprende crochet de la forma más fácil en nuestra web www.crochet.eu